|Home / United States / United States / Science and Research / Research Report|
How does CBD help anxiety?
Shaka CBD oil and other similar CBD based products are rapidly growing in popularity thanks to the many health benefits that they can offer for consumers. Primarily favored by people who struggle with health conditions such as arthritis or chronic and debilitating seizures, CBD can offer huge benefits for pain control purposes. However, pain control is hardly the only benefit of CBD oil and CBD vape products; indeed, they can also offer a wide variety of different anxiety and depression benefits as well.
For many sufferers of anxiety or depression, modern medicines and treatments can be unpleasant and largely problematic. These such medicines can result in many different side effects that might be undesirable, or may even stop working after a period of time. In these cases, an alternative treatment may be needed—and CBD oil could be a good solution for this requirement. Modern Anxiety Treatments There are many different anxiety treatments on the modern market that are often prescribed to sufferers from anxiety. However, these treatments can often result in many different problems and side effects, and an alternative form of treatment may thusly be needed by a patient.
Some of the side effects of modern anxiety medications can include:
● Nausea and a lack of coordination, which may also be caused by the onset of dizziness due to the use of anxiety medications
● Low blood pressure (AKA hypotension), which can lead to a number of different problems
● Depression and general feelings of low self esteem, as well as extreme emotional responses such as excessive anger, violence, or irritability
● Memory loss or an inability to recall certain facts and sources of information, which may also lead to a decreased IQ and cognitive ability
● Diarrhea or stomach pains/discomfort
● An unexpected gain or loss of weight, without necessarily changing the diet